WEBINAR – The Future of Healthcare and the Patient Journey: Unlocking the Quadruple Aim with Automated Patient Engagement Chats
The future of patient experience is here… In the current healthcare technology market, chatbots, data-driven automation and consumerization models are seeing fast growing interest and adoption.
These powerful technologies help hospitals and health systems deliver against critical clinical and business objectives by extending the patient-provider relationship.
Join us as innovative, early-adopters share their insights on new engagement patterns, workflow enhancements and initial return on investment opportunities… All of which move them closer to achieving the quadruple aim.
- Learn about this new and exciting way that care can be automated and scaled, while also becoming more continuous and collaborative
- Gain executive insight on the adoption, change and barrier management, resonance, and some financial and clinical impacts of Automated engagement and experience technology
- Learn more about Virtual Health, Chatbots and Conversational AI in healthcare
- Explore an example of the new patient journey in this enhanced provider-patient relationship
- See examples of how each core component of the quadruple aim are addressed in a given health system when leveraging automated chatbot technology
Our panelists include:
Zenobia Brown, MD, MPH is the Vice President of Population Health Care Management for Northwell Health and the Medical Director of Northwell Health Solutions where she designs, implements and manages value-based programs and contracts. She also collaborates with site, clinical and managed care leaders to develop Northwell’s value-based clinical strategy across the in-patient and post-acute network.
Mark Schario is the Vice President of Population Health for University Hospitals Health System in Cleveland, Ohio. In this role, he is responsible for population health at the system level including leading the UH Accountable Care Organization, the Medicare MSSP ACO and the UH Quality Care Network which is a clinically integrated network of 6,084 providers in Northeast Ohio.
Murray Brozinsky Is a seasoned healthcare technology visionary and entrepreneur who leads strategy and sales for Conversa health. His multi-faceted healthcare background has given him extensive insight into where the healthcare system has come from, and where it is heading.